This is what I hate about Python:
1) Really bad at managing threads.
2) All properties require “self” keyword.
3) Inheritance is supported but can be difficult to invoke.
4) Private members are difficult to encapsulate.
5) More difficult to deploy then traditional compiled languages.
6) Default timer class is limiting.
This is what I love about Python:
1) Tuples. Being able to return multiple results from a method is fantastic.
2) Keyword parameters. Methods that can take “dynamic” arguments is freeing.
3) Everything is an object.
4) The “pass” keyword.
5) Generator objects.
6) Method objects.
7) Dynamic code insertion. Swapping out a method during execution.